Friday, February 24, 2012

Progress

Well, we've completed Week 4 of C25K. Biking's fallen by the wayside again (T got sick & I got lazy without her). O vowed last night that if she had to reschedule anymore of our runs, she'd owe me wine. Then she called this morning to reschedule our run. Sauvignon blanc, please!

Did I moan about the gym membership changes at work yet? Can't remember. We used to be able to pay for a 12 month membership via Payroll (they paid & then deducted it out of our next 3 pays). Not only is this not happening anymore, HR hasn't updated the website to tell us, so my gym membership's expired & I have to find $600 to pay for the next one. Which I want to do, because I like swimming & gymming with Mum, especially in winter. Ah well, another couple of weeks & I'll have the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment